2. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on RumyAdvisor.com social platform. In addition:
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with RummyAdvisor.com (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account, unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
3. When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
4. When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of RummyAdvisor.com social platform, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
5. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about RummyAdisor.com, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep the RummyAdvisor.com social platform safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the RummyAdvisor.com social platform.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access RummyAdvisor.com social platform, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on RummyAdvisor.com social platform.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will follow all guidelines and applicable laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on the RummyAdisor.com platform.
10. You will not use RummyAdvisor.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
11. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of RummyAdvisor.com, such as a denial of service attack.
12. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
4. Registration and Account Security
RummyAdvisor.com social platform users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on RummyAdvisor.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal profile.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
5. You will not use RummyAdvisor.com social platform, if you are under 18.
6. You will not use RummyAdvisor.com social platform if you are a convicted sex offender.
7. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
8. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
9. You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
10. If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
5. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action on RummyAdvisor.com social platform that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on RummyAdvisor.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
3. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
4. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
5. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks, or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
7. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on RummyAdviso.com social platform.
8. You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
6. About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by RummyAdvisor.com
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
1. We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
2. You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
2. We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, upon notice without opportunity to comment.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of RummyAdvisor.com (domain and sub-domains) to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate, but some provisions of these terms will still apply.
2. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on RummyAdvisor.com social platform, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties Relating to the Service
Rummyadvisor.com (& SocialGO.com) does not guarantee or warrant that
1. the Service will be uninterrupted, timely provided, secure, or error-free;
2. the results that may be obtained from any use of the Service will be accurate, complete or reliable;
3. the Service will meet your expectations or specific requirements;
4. the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or otherwise obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations; or
5. any errors confirmed to exist in the Service will be corrected.
11. Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside India
We strive to create a community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users outside India:
1. You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in India.
1. By RummyAdvisor.com social platform we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.rummyadvisor.com and its sub-domains (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins, share button and other similar offerings and (d) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
2. By information we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
3. By content we mean anything you post on RumyAdvisor.com social platform that would not be included in the definition of information.
4. By data we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from RummyAdvisor.com or provide to RummyAdvisor.com through Platform.
5. By post we mean post on RummyAdvisor.com or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).
6. By use we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
7. By active registered user we mean a user who has logged into RummyAdvisor.com social platform at least once in the previous 30 days.
8. By application we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
1. If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in India, this Statement is an agreement between you and RummyAdvisor.com. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean RummyAdvisor.com.
2. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding RummyAdvisor.com / RummyAdvisor.com social platform, and supersedes any prior agreements.
3. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
4. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
5. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
6. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
7. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
8. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
9. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
10. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing RummyAdvisor.com and its social platform.